ReefCleaners.org

POLL: Unoffical 10 gallon contest Best Aquascape

Damsels R Cool

Best Aquascape?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ten Gallon Is Aquscaped The Best

You may want to mix up the numbers as you can see you did list the names with numbers.

You can't keep it anonymous. Nearly everyone's tank is recognizable. Besides, if people really wanted to know, they could just look in the threads. anyone following the threads will know already.

You can't keep it anonymous. Nearly everyone's tank is recognizable. Besides, if people really wanted to know, they could just look in the threads. anyone following the threads will know already.

True but his first post about this was he is doing it with a # so you will not know who you are voting for but then posts the names with the # a few posts down.

justkidding86

I am so glad there is going to be a revote! My buddy just took down his tank and gave me all of his live rock. We now have tonga branch. We completely rescaped the whole aquascape. It is completely different. Pictures will be up later this week.

So the tank can be changed for the contest? That would get kind of confusing since many votes have been cast already.

I must say, Damsels R Cool, you are doing a really good job at this. Takes a lot I am sure to keep everyone informed and stay attentive to what is going on.

I say a high five to Damsels R Cool. How bout it everyone?

Archived