ReefCleaners.org

New Gumdrop Coral Croucher Pair

Bongo Shrimp

Just got my new gumdrop coral croucher pair! Hope I don't get stung.

I have already red multiple things on RC and other articles about them. Anyone currently have one that wants to share their experience with them?

Not in the tank yet:

DSC_0018-2.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

In the tank, trying to hide:

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

LebaneseDlight

ooooh, I saw those on liveaquaria. so cute! Probably my next addition (trying to resist adding any more fish, but they are sooo small.... )

so cute! Probably my next addition (trying to resist adding any more fish, but they are sooo small.... )

...and venomous. :D

...and venomous. :D

how come you get all the cool stuff

rizno,feather star, bongo shrimp and these new sweet freakin fish :)

your live not to far from me man we should do a little group buy so shipping isnt so much

how much was shipping on these guys ?

They have a venomous bite. It hurts a little more than a bee.

Sorry, but they have a venomous spine. Just like other scorpion fish. The sting is like a bee though.

The shipping was $35 from Liveaquaria. Just check for your self on LA each day to see if they have any more. They are on divers den every so often.

animalmaster6
Sorry, but they have a venomous spine. Just like other scorpion fish. The sting is like a bee though.

The shipping was $35 from Liveaquaria. Just check for your self on LA each day to see if they have any more. They are on divers den every so often.

o, fail :tears:

At least I got the pain part right. I don't really like liveaquaria at all but i'm on their divers den email list and they get Coral Crouchers a lot!

sweet alot cheaper than buying stuff from my lfs lol

They have a venomous bite. It hurts a little more than a bee.

i believe their dorsal spines are venomous; they're related to scorpionfish. Supposedly similar in form and behavior to clown gobies, thus the flattened bodies. Their fuzziness is too cool! B)

Those are pretty cool, they look like they have a goofy personality.

They kinda do have funny personalities. When you put your head close up to look at them, they just tilt their heads up a little and move their eyes up to see you. Then they go back to whatever they were doing. They also walk with their fins and when they swim, they sorta have a wiggly swim. Oh and when they are sitting and not moving, their tails curl up.

They look like tiny anglers.

Well they are close cousins.

And you can probably get a rhizo pretty easily. As for the others...

Thanks everyone!

If anyone else wants a croucher, just watch on DD everyday to see if any are put up for sale. You can sign up for a sneak peak email where they send you a list of what's going up that day.

I am sad to report that I lost one of the crouchers today. No idea why, everything else is fine...

ohh sorry

that means you should sell the other one to me please :)

Archived