ReefCleaners.org

Mbartons 14g cube

mbarton2010

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
going to the Houston museum tomorrow to see the blooming Corpse FLower!

Yuck those things smell like rotting meat...have fun

hopefully it didnt get lost. it better get here monday or im going to have some phonecalls to make

I hope it wasnt coming from the post office, I'm still waiting on coral that was shipped overnight on thursday. The package was to arrive no later than noon friday, I called them and they have no idea where the package is. as in they lost it . they said they would only give me my money if they found that they were at fault.

GOOD LUCK

mbarton2010

i just checked the tracking # and it said it is out for delivery now!!!!!!!!!! i should get it in about 30 minutes!

mbarton2010

welli tried to rescape.......... and now i cant get it right! im gonna try in the morning but i might move everything to a ten or 20L tomorrow too.

mbarton2010

i emptied the tank today and put new sand in. rescaped too. this is now for the contest. i started a new thread

0715001837.jpg

mbarton2010

no, its the same tank, but different everything. the tank was empty all last night. i took an empty FTS before i started putting stuff back in. new sand. took some LR out. new water. soon to be a new light

mbarton2010

oh snap........... :o

Other Rules

- You may add livestock to your tank from an old system

- There are NO growout periods. Add at will

- You MUST keep on the first post a log of what you have at all times. All the equipment and livestock. If something dies delete it from the list. You should put your most recent FTS on the first post as well. The purpose of this is too let people know what myou have

- You may buy, trade, and get anything from anywhere

- You may transfer from other systems.

animalmaster6
oh snap........... :o

Other Rules

- You may add livestock to your tank from an old system

- There are NO growout periods. Add at will

- You MUST keep on the first post a log of what you have at all times. All the equipment and livestock. If something dies delete it from the list. You should put your most recent FTS on the first post as well. The purpose of this is too let people know what myou have

- You may buy, trade, and get anything from anywhere

- You may transfer from other systems.

mbarton2010

it doesnt say anything about Live rock!!!!!!! oh, i actually had all the rock sitting a 3 gallon tank last night so HA. i transfered it from the 3 to this

Archived