3 Margarita Snails

Coral

Green Star Polyps

Mushrooms

Green Stripe Muchrooms

Xeina

"Yellow" Carpet Ananome

Maxima

That's quite a line up of stuff you have up on the hood. Might I suggest a small rubbermaid container to store all your supplies in? Clean up around the tank a bit perhaps.

I am a bit confused. How did you get a 70w MH so quick after the discussion from chat?

You only had 4x13w PC and wanted to know if you could have a clam. We told you no. Yet, I see a clam in that tank and no sign of a halide to be seen.

What gives?

the mh is in the back , i stand corrected about the 4x pc there is only 2 in there as of now. thay are mounted all the waw to the ends. i have the middle of the back of the canopy cut out ( ahhh trusty demerl :) ). and i have a getto rig up of the mh. i used a stock reflector of of one of my old canopys and ibent it to where it is sort of at a 120 degree angel towards the tank. i also bent the front of the reflector down a bit so as to keep the light going into the tank. when i get my polaroid film or get my digie camera ( christmas) ill post pics of how i did this.

and to AbSoluTc , which conversation are you talking about? the one last night or the on 3 days prior. i have a job i live with my parents and i do not make payments on my truck nor do i pay the insurence for it......... i have money to spend. its not new thing that ill go out and spend my entire paycheck on my tank. if i say im going to go buy MH for my tank.......... i dont mean in a week or to. i found the getto mh fixture for 75 bucks in the news paper. magnetic ballast was alredy wired , so i dident care if it was magnetic then. but the damn thing is kinda loud... bout annoying as my skilter 250 with the skimmer turned on... a/w the conversation last night i was looking for a 70w mh with everytinh including a pendent for my 20g. setting up a frag tank. well i hope that clears up your question

silence is bliss death is bitter silence

10g nano

30g FW Amazon tank

10g Planted tank

Archived