inTank Media Baskets

Ryeguy28's barracuda *back after 1 year*

ryeguy28

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know right. Who came up with the idea to bring in a tree from outside and lavish it with expensive ornaments and lights. I HATE PINENEEDLES

GTFO MY PAGE

JK :lol:

Ah did no one warn you about black substrate? I would think about switching it out now and going with white sand, before the black sand starts to collect tons of crap on top of it.

Ah did no one warn you about black substrate? I would think about switching it out now and going with white sand, before the black sand starts to collect tons of crap on top of it.

na im gonna keep it i will just suck crap off with airline tubing during water changes

na im gonna keep it i will just suck crap off with airline tubing during water changes

The black sand will get old very fast, search around on here and you'll know what I mean....

The black sand will get old very fast, search around on here and you'll know what I mean....

ok besides the black sand what do you think

It's a great scape for sps, very minimalist, which is always a good look with pico tanks. :)

and no one warned me about the black sand

but i have a friend that has black in both of his tanks ( username argent) he says get narrasius snails and they will stur up the sand enough to make it not so bad

nice rock but i dont like the sand. oh and get all those smudges off the glass lol

thanks

deli is the one that got it started with the black sand his cuda looks so awesome with it

and i dont know how to clean the glass ???

and thanks deli for the positve talk on the sps

i dont plan on much sps though

Get the two little fishies nanomag from Deli or marinedepot, it's a great glass cleaner for small tanks.

i got one it just doesnt get rid of the smudges

i got one it just doesnt get rid of the smudges

Get a sock or just use your finger. I usually just use a damp cloth followed by a dry cloth to get rid of the smudges.

Get a sock or just use your finger. I usually just use a damp cloth followed by a dry cloth to get rid of the smudges.

sweet thanks it seamed to work

the water still seams alittle cloudy ??

Unless you washed your sand out, it'll be cloudy for awhile.

water looked cloudy in the fw leak test ^^^^ the pics from when it was empty

i think the leds might do it ??? but im sure part is the sand

Archived