Cultivated Reef

2 Thumbs down for Dragonfish

Littleoceans

As of now, I have not heard from Dragronfish on trying to reslove this matter... he has not returned any emails since this last one... I think I got ripped off...... LO

Re: Ballast

Hi Todd... did the ballast get shipped yet? Thanks ..David

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonFish wrote on 11-26-2003 01:42 PM:

Ya I haven't deposited it yet but the ballast is going in the mail today if I get time, if not then friday. I'm sending it priority to get it there faster if thats okay?

Todd

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Littleoceans wrote on Today 06:38 PM:

quote:

DragonFish wrote on 11-18-2003 10:34 AM:

Coolness, I'll send out the ballast as soon as I get it.

Todd

Littleoceans wrote on Today 03:19 PM:

Hi Todd... MO is on its way... Thanks.. David (Littleoceans)

Todd- Did you get my MO.. Thanks.. David

• 2 weeks later...

In fairness to Dragonfish, I have received the item that I bought from him. I sent him a PM, I have taken a piece of that message to post here so we all can learn a little......

quote.... " .... In the future... a little advice... If you sell something again, whether here, ebay, or other... do what you say your going to do and in a timely matter.... if you dont, you will lose trust and respect from your customers and the sale! Its just good business! Enough said! "

LO

Archived