Coral Vue Hydros

For Sale: 2x36watt aluminum hood

JIM27

I'm selling my 2x36watt hood now that I got my light upgrade. With this hood you can keep any softies and lps you want and even some lower light sps. It comes with two bulbs(10k and blue) and the whole setup is only 4 monthes old so the bulbs still have a lot of life left in them(I think PCs last for 12 monthes). Each bulb has its own switch for tha dawn/dusk effect. I have had great success with this hood, my softies have been growing like crazy. This hood costs $100 new so please make me a reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping. Either post here or email baker@tech-line.com

What are the demesions? - Obviously for a 10/15g but does it fit on the lip or sit on glass top?

Does it have any fans or is there any place for fans to be installed?

Its only 19 inches long so it sits on top of the glass(but don't completly cover the top with glass). It doesn't have any place to install fans and doesn't come with any. I don't think you'll need fans as long as the room its in isn't hot.

what company are these by? i may be interested, but am kinda poor right now. well lets see what brand they are and what pin style endcaps they have....

Originally posted by SLOreefer

what company are these by? i may be interested, but am kinda poor right now. well lets see what brand they are and what pin style endcaps they have....

The bulbs are straight pinned buld the hood it self can hold either square or straight pins(each connector is seperate)

geoffgarcia

legs can be purchased from petsupplyliquidators or whatever that addy was for 10$ and they fit all their hoods.

you can put that 2x36 on a 10 gallon tank, for a 15L it would be ok, but I wouldn't stretch it beyond that.

Perfect hood for a nano!

Archived