Cultivated Reef

Tunze 9002 DOC + fuge?

Nemo Niblets

I'm still exploring my options for my Biocube 29 mods. I want to set it up with lots of SPS, and probably anemones in the future. Can I get both the Tunze skimmer and the fuge basket?

No, and you do not want to. The chaeto will get sucked into the pump of the skimmer.

If you would like macro algae and a skimmer than get the media basket and put chaeto in that.

No, and you do not want to. The chaeto will get sucked into the pump of the skimmer.

If you would like macro algae and a skimmer than get the media basket and put chaeto in that.

Hmm. Okay. Thanks again. Now you need to replace the collection cup in a nanocube... same with a biocube? I'm going open top with a sunpod but I'll probably just buy the collection cup in case I ever use the stock hood again.

Okay... so here is my equipment list.

-Tunze skimmer

-BC29 Media Basket

-Fuge light

-Flow tabs (Do I need two or one? In the video it showed one for both sides of chamber two, but I am running it open top and am building my own top)

-Tunze cup

Does everything look alright?

What do you mean by the flow tabs? In the video there was a stay hold for the media basket and one for the fish saver.

You will receive a stay hold and director pieces with the media basket. No need to purchase on separately.

IMG_4878.jpg

What do you mean by the flow tabs? In the video there was a stay hold for the media basket and one for the fish saver.

You will receive a stay hold and director pieces with the media basket. No need to purchase on separately.

IMG_4878.jpg

Ohh okay. I was looking at these:

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Stay-Hold-Wat...kets-BC29SH.htm

I guess those are replacement parts. :D

Yep, that is what I pictured. Correct they are only replacements, I don't make you buy them separately only if you loose them or break them can you come back to papa inTank and get more for my outrageous prices on parts :happy:

You can hack up your hood and cut all the molding out, or you can get the famous inTank cup and buy Glenn's awesome skimmer. Savings will pay for the cup.

You can hack up your hood and cut all the molding out, or you can get the famous inTank cup and buy Glenn's awesome skimmer. Savings will pay for the cup.

What if it's open top?

Okay. You're gonna be rolling in the dough Stevie!! I'm going to be buying a FULL PRICE TUNZE COLLECTION CUP. Maybe a mediabasket and fuge light if you give me a nice coupon code :ninja:

Order over $140 and you receive free shipping!

I think you are under-estimating the amount of labor in each cup, it is pretty insane what it takes vs how little people wait for them vs demand vs the low price I offer for hand built craftsmanship.

Coupon codes are for the common business that just buy and sell. This is inTank, one of a kind AIO solutions crafted and factory direct. Low price every day.

Order over $140 and you receive free shipping!

I think you are under-estimating the amount of labor in each cup, it is pretty insane what it takes vs how little people wait for them vs demand vs the low price I offer for hand built craftsmanship.

Coupon codes are for the common business that just buy and sell. This is inTank, one of a kind AIO solutions crafted and factory direct. Low price every day.

I see. You're the man Stevie!

Archived