inTank Media Baskets

Any Black Friday deals for customers?

Dlee300z

:welcome:

Wow people really get into the black friday thing! Hell no get a job hippie what does this look like charity?!

Maybe next year as I grow and sell more products that I designed but do not produce or products that I just buy and sell.

Because of my move almost everything that I do produce is backordered so there is no need for a sale. I am not like other stores that have hundreds of pieces of inventory that they want to move.

My margins on the items that I do not produce are thin so I have a sale 24/7 365 unlike those other evil corporations that just want your money :happy:

Overall bad timing this year but maybe next I will remember to scam you guys into shopping for inTank crap a few dollars cheaper.

Happy Thanksgiving

:welcome:

My margins on the items that I do not produce are thin so I have a sale 24/7 365 unlike those other evil corporations that just want your money :happy:

Happy Thanksgiving

:rolleyes: Pfft Hippie

:lol: you were the first to ask, after that I received many more requests. Will remember this for next year. By then inTank should look very different.
  • 11 months later...

Look at all these welfare beggars. Ask for stimulus, ask for a deal, beg to the company with a private jet to give you some change; eventually you will receive.

Introducing the very first ever inTank Black clown Friday Sale!

And because N-R is where the cool kids hang, lets start this thing on Turkey day and continue on until the darkest of black Fridays.

Black%20Friday%202010.jpg

Archived