Coral Vue Hydros

Free 100$!

ls7corvete

January 7th at 9am put in your order and it should deduct the 100$

I would love it if people posted what they plan to build with this stuff, I know there are alot more talented people here than me that can put some interesting things together using this discount.

I can just see the entire geek community waiting up at night looking forward to this. Im just hoping to get in on it, would be a pretty sweet birthday that way.

Warehouse41Ant

+1 to crashing servers. This should be interesting.

That said, I think I'll try to pick up a few things... contribute to the problem. :D

I will definitely try to get in on that action!! I've been wanting to atleast try and mess around with something!

So... since we have $100... what's everyone thinking about getting? I'd love to get my hands on an Arduino!

Vancouver Reefer

IM putting in my order for components to build my text messenger. This will tell me when i have a power failure, temp, salinity, Ph out of range, flood etc.

What about you guys??/

Awesome promotion, but do not get your hopes up. Even if everything works as planned it is basically the first 1000 people to get their order in. I'm sure most people will go over, not under the $100. So you better be quick when the day comes. I know I'll be trying.

oh wow, that is an awesome promotion. shame i don't have any clue what those things do.

THIS

IM putting in my order for components to build my text messenger. This will tell me when i have a power failure, temp, salinity, Ph out of range, flood etc.

What about you guys??/

and

make me this

• 1 month later...

Did anyone get anything.

I was on from start to finish hitting refresh and I couldn't get through.

What a waste of time!! Just left a sour taste in my mouth for Spark Fun.

Did anyone get anything.

I was on from start to finish hitting refresh and I couldn't get through.

What a waste of time!! Just left a sour taste in my mouth for Spark Fun.

Same here... I just kept hitting refresh from 11:00 eastern until it ended and nothing happened. I had some cool stuff ready to order as well that would have let me finish my controller finally!

Hard to believe 1000 people got through during that time. Oh well..

Same here... I just kept hitting refresh from 11:00 eastern until it ended and nothing happened. I had some cool stuff ready to order as well that would have let me finish my controller finally!

Hard to believe 1000 people got through during that time. Oh well..

I was wishing for a new digital soldering station. Oh well looks like someone else will get $200 from me. and I will have to spend $100 more then I hoped

i was more thinking "idiots," but it could have been a scam too.

I sure do feel like one now :D That's for sure

They managed to get #1 searched on Google and Twitter so good for them I guess.

possibly a scam. noticed that saltwaterfish.com does this type of thing often, only there really isnt a discount. was going to order some more cuc members the other night. i got an email for a '$10 deposit' made to my account if i spent over $49.99. essentially a $10 off coupon. well i added up the total from the cart prior to the 'discount' and it was for $83 and change, but what showed was $93. then used the deposit/discount applied to sum total of $93 the page was showing. suddenly i got my discount of $10, but the actual price all along was $83. all they do is mess with numbers

they were either to lazy or stupid to even change the $ amounts on the item pages, summary bill and such before putting on the site; so it looks like there was a discount

Deleted User 6
They managed to get #1 searched on Google and Twitter so good for them I guess.

$100,000 really isn't a bad price for that kind of exposure.

I got all the way to my cart checkout and then all of a sudden BOOM cart gone logged out.

It took me over a hour just to get to that point.

Archived