Cultivated Reef

DIY Micro skimmer for AC filter?

KevinStan

Anyone know of a skimmer, or skimmer DIY plans for a micro sized skimmer that can be modded into the AC filter itself?

This is for a 2 gallon aquarium so I don't want the skimmer in the pico itself, but would rather mod it into the filter on back...

Another question also, though I am sure I may know the answer to this one... is there any way to mod an ATO into the filter as well instead of in the tank?

Any help on these would be great... and thanks in advance...

Anyone know of a skimmer, or skimmer DIY plans for a micro sized skimmer that can be modded into the AC filter itself?

This is for a 2 gallon aquarium so I don't want the skimmer in the pico itself, but would rather mod it into the filter on back...

Another question also, though I am sure I may know the answer to this one... is there any way to mod an ATO into the filter as well instead of in the tank?

Any help on these would be great... and thanks in advance...

RE: the ATO - Check out cdelicath's old Betta Cube thread - he had one that was pretty darn sweet...I think it was the prototype for the one in the Barracuda I bought from him. It sits in the back of the AIO, and works like a charm!

Archived