ReefCleaners.org

FS 2x36 lights/canopy for 10g or 15high

parhead

I have an AHSupply complete PC setup for a 10 gallon tank or 15 gallon high. It will come with the ballast, 2 36W Bulbs(1 7100K and 1 Blue)(used for 3 weeks), endcaps, and 17.5 inch reflector and fan. You will have to buy an adapter from Radio Shack for the fan. I will e-mail pics to anyone interested. Also included is the canopy with a white gloss interior and a hammered black exterior. The edges are chamfered/bevled on the canopy. I have a 4" hole in each side of the canopy for a fan and exhaust to keep tank cooler.

I will part with this for $100 plus shipping. I prefer to ship UPS for insurance and tracking purposes. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

thanks

parhead

Nishant3789

lol....alas, i wouldve asked u to come down but i have no money, i have no need for the lights anymore either.

nishant

Sorry, no 15g laying around. You can probably go to your LFS and have them ordr you a 15h if they do not already have in stock.

Filtration: isn't that what LR, LS, and water changes are for....? (that's all I use now on my 7g);)

let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

parhead

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, just the cord........

I would recommend you plug into a timer. (thats what I do on my 7g and I have no problems).

$10.

If it is more than $10, I'll pick up the rest of shipping charges.

Please note that I will not be on these boards until Tuesday, July 30.

Also, I am waiting on a finalized "yes" or "no" from two guys. BUT, I dont want to wait any longer. First email/private message I receive that says "I want them" gets first dibs and will have a couple of days to get me the $.

I'll ship the following business day that I receive the $.

Let me know.

Thanks,

parhead

• 2 weeks later...

Archived