inTank Media Baskets

saltwaterfish.com he's got rics....

dickie52

My order arrived this after noon at 2:10, last nights temps. hit 9*F here in NY. I thought Oh My GOD....Well to my suprise, everything was A-OK. I have been having a problem with hair algae so I thought, what the heck, $75.00 you build it order and you get free FedEx overnight shipping....

So I decide on 5 emerald crabs, 10 blue leg hermits, 1 lawnmower blennie and 5 nassarius. I then see I need a few more bucks to meet the $75.00 min. I decide on 3 rics at 5.99 each. I mention that I had a 12.99 seahorse DOA on my last order and tell them add rics, shrooms or polyps, cause I don't need another seahorse.....

Well to my wonderful suprise they sent 8 rocks with at least one ric on each rock. They sent me 4 for the three I ordered and 4 for the DOA horse. Below are pics of the 8 rocks. They have just been added to the tank and are just lying on the sand. When they open fully and are in place, I will update the pics...I would say this was one of the best $82.00 orders yet.......I am counting between 14 and 15 rics....so far....

Archived