Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bristleworm..Fireworm?

wazupjames

carbon-mantis

That's the dreaded RED DEATH WORM!!! :scarry: If you so much as even make it think you see it, it can fire it's deadly, neurotoxin filled, razor barbed stingers out of the water at a distance of over TEN FEET! What's worse? The poison eats through your flesh like acid through calcium, turning your extremities black and dissolving your bones... :scarry:

Nah, it's a bristleworm. Personally I wish I could find a huge fire worm, it would make a cool creature for a species tank, IMO.

That's the dreaded RED DEATH WORM!!! :scarry: If you so much as even make it think you see it, it can fire it's deadly, neurotoxin filled, razor barbed stingers out of the water at a distance of over TEN FEET! What's worse? The poison eats through your flesh like acid through calcium, turning your extremities black and dissolving your bones... :scarry:

Lol. You almost had me :P

It is a fire worm (the large white bristles are one indicator), which is a type of bristle worm. Yours is a harmless scavenger, though you should avoid touching the bristles.

It is a fire worm (the large white bristles are one indicator), which is a type of bristle worm. Yours is a harmless scavenger, though you should avoid touching the bristles.

unless you enjoy the feeling of insulation stuck in your skin!

Archived