SaltCritters.com

Marco Rocks 15 pound Key Largo

fishieCJ

Hi, I just wanted to do a little review of some new dry rock I just got in that came from Marco Rocks.

Alright first impression is that I got ALOT more than 15 pounds of rock, well it seems like it. they fit like a puzzle in the shipping box and look quite small but when I opened the box I was pleasently surprised. The rocks have some great branchin and fit perfectly for many different scpaes. I think they say 15 pound dry but feel more like 20 when wet. Only thing I suggest to anyone who is purchasing this is to be sure you wash it before placing it in your tank, or better yet soak it for a few hours. All in all i give Marco Rocks 15 pound Key Largo a 5/5.

How do you post pics im new could I get some help.

1) imageshack.us

2) It will resize pictures if you need. Copy the link at the top called "Direct link to image"

3) On the forum click the Insert Image. Paste link.

4) ???

5) Profit!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ordered some too received 17 lbs to account for shipping breakage

I will say that I asked for no pieces smaller than fist size and I received 2.... that didn't bother me one bit. I chalked it up to being the extra 2 pounds!

This stuff almost looks like it's made to me, especially with how clean it is, but it was still nice as hell

IMG_20101104_151607.jpg

If I ever order more they will be my first stop.

Nice rock ive always heard good things about them. The facility is close to where I live and I hear they let you come in and hand pick if you want...might come in handy for my next tank. :lol:

fearofablackmetalplanet
Nice rock ive always heard good things about them. The facility is close to where I live and I hear they let you come in and hand pick if you want...might come in handy for my next tank. :lol:

i got 25 lbs for my 20 gallon and was blown away by how much rock it actually was

This stuff is great!

There's a supplier in Waterloo Ontario that sells his stuff. Marco Rocks pointed him out when I asked to ship to Canada. I agree, the rock is awesome. And being able to hand pick what you want is a huge plus if you live close enough. I bought 75lbs of it for my 65gal tank. With all the beautiful pieces, I just couldn't stop. And they fit together really well.

Archived