Cultivated Reef

New GB: Picotope Plexiglass Lid w/ Hinged Feeding Door

Bonsai

Zoanthidricordeagsp

Hello thanks alot for setting this all up.... I am very stoked for the new lid... I have two questions how long till I will have it my hand? & could I fit ac70 fuge mod with the lid?

This Group Buy is Now Closed

Thank you to everyone who participated, we had 10 paid orders this round, which is fantastic. I stopped by my local glass shop this morning and placed the order. Considering that this week is short due to the holiday, my estimate is that these will ship out early to mid next week.

Dustin C Mills
This Group Buy is Now Closed

Thank you to everyone who participated, we had 10 paid orders this round, which is fantastic. I stopped by my local glass shop this morning and placed the order. Considering that this week is short due to the holiday, my estimate is that these will ship out early to mid next week.

If anyone has regrets or wants to sell theres let me know. I'm looking for a lid, but missed the GB.

Thanks

Just got word from my glass shop that these Plexiglass pieces have been cut. I'll pick them up today and get the hinges glued tomorrow. Hopefully these will ship by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone!

23n4hio2n34oi23ne4oi2n4oi2
Just got word from my glass shop that these Plexiglass pieces have been cut. I'll pick them up today and get the hinges glued tomorrow. Hopefully these will ship by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone!

No, we should be thanking you!

I really appreciate you doing the group buy. Thank you!

No, we should be thanking you!

I really appreciate you doing the group buy. Thank you!

^^+1 for sure, these tops are very VERY nice looking.

Group Buy Update

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this Group Buy. I was able to Weld the hinges on to all of the lids today, so they're ready to go. I'll start shipping them tomorrow and Friday, and possibly into early next week. With any luck, they'll all go out by Friday.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED OUT ON THIS GROUP BUY, BUT WOULD STILL LIKE A LID: PM me directly with the subject "Picotope Lid GB Request" and I'll put you on my "people to contact" list when I start the next group buy.

Thanks all!

I received this today Bonsai, it looks great! Thanks for going through the trouble for doing this! (no photos from me until I do some cleaning around the pico!)

Group Buy Update

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this Group Buy. I was able to Weld the hinges on to all of the lids today, so they're ready to go. I'll start shipping them tomorrow and Friday, and possibly into early next week. With any luck, they'll all go out by Friday.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED OUT ON THIS GROUP BUY, BUT WOULD STILL LIKE A LID: PM me directly with the subject "Picotope Lid GB Request" and I'll put you on my "people to contact" list when I start the next group buy.

Thanks all!

I received this today Bonsai, it looks great! Thanks for going through the trouble for doing this! (no photos from me until I do some cleaning around the pico!)

Great to hear!

As of this morning, all lids have been shipped. Thank you to everyone who ordered this round!

Dustin C Mills
Do these get a lot of salt creep on them? How often do you find yourself having to clean them?

I made a little DIY acrylic lid for my pico and I clean it everyday cause of the salt from evap/splashing.

23n4hio2n34oi23ne4oi2n4oi2

Got my lid last night; it looks great!

My pico isn't really photo-worthy, but maybe I'll post some pics tonight.

Thanks again Bonsai!

Got my lid last night; it looks great!

My pico isn't really photo-worthy, but maybe I'll post some pics tonight.

Thanks again Bonsai!

Glad it arrived safely!

Hey Bonsai, I am interested in a future GB, thanks.

Reese

Great, hopefully we'll have another one of these in January.

• 8 months later...

I would like to purchase the jbj 3 gallon picotope plexiglass lid with the top feeder and the glass lid, too. Do I just send $45 through PayPal to grasshof@msu.edu for the pexiglass and $41 for the glass top?

Thanks

Will

Archived