inTank Media Baskets

noob here....just bought jebo R338...got some ?s

MaximaPower

first off, i'd like to say hi to everyone.

I've been a freshwater fish fan for years, and just tried saltwater earlier this year with my 75 gal....well things are a little too expensive to maintain, so my 75 right now is pretty much broken down now.

I wanted to try a smaller tank and saw the jebo, wat looks like a 10gal, with built in filter and PC(?) lighting...i thought that it was a nice tank to start for a noob like myself.

I've done some searching on this site about the lighting that comes with the tank...i read that it should be changed out to the CSL 32w retrofit kit. well my question is, what can that 32w light support?

i'm not into fish, i'm more into corals, but i want to know if that 32w retrofit can support hard corals, or should i stick with softies?

and also, is that filter sufficient? it looks like a powerhead with a small over flow filtration combo....should i worry about adding another powerhead or some other kind of filter?

sorry for the long noob question.

any feedback is appreciated,

thanks

Its fine for some hard coral and great for most softies, I curently keep some montipora, pavona, bubble coral, candy cane for the hard and zoos, ricordea, mushrooms and a few others for the softies under my 32 csl...have fun-Yves

Archived