ReefCleaners.org

i feel very dumb for asking this

20reef

how do you start a tank thread? i'm new to all this and i realize this is very dumb question because the answer is probably sitting right in front of me..sorry for the stupidity

really thats it? lol i thought you had to go into something..thanks how do i get my thread to appear on my name like the rest of you smart people!?

On you controls when you click on your name you can add the link to your signature. It is a setting on the bottom of the bar on the left side. Kinda confuting. Click my controls, scroll down to edit signature, then add a link to the thread there...

Don't feel dumb for asking that, everyone has to start somewhere with forums and they can be daunting at first.

As for posting tank threads, its just a way of setting up a normal thread as to create a kind of journal of your progress. How you do it is really up to you, but as was mentioned just post it in the members aquarium section. The title usually has the information on what your tank equipment is (ex, 14g biocube with LED mod). A lot of people use the first post to update with a full tank shot that is updated however often, but that isn't necessary either.

Really just make it your own, and you can always edit things later once you get the hang of it.

Archived