Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ouTank

inTank

Attention: inTank is moving, again. We are setting up in a new facility starting Friday October 30th. During this time we will have limited access to build products. Please allow extra time for items on back-order. If your complete order is in-stock please allow for a few extra days to get the shipment packed and sent. We pride ourselves in lighting fast shipping and it will be hard to shut down again for a period of time. Please allow extra time for email questions to be answered. Instead of closing this time inTank will remain open. This prevents a rush of orders and even longer lead times. If you have any questions please send us an email. inTank you for understanding.

That is the standard message you will see on my website. Because N-R is my #1 customer here is the real reason.

I purchased a house, I close on October 30th which means I will have to move inTank's office to the new "facility." I will still have the old one somewhat operational so product in-stock can ship but it may not ship next day which has become the standard. Your tank will be fine without my crap just not as good :)

Thank you N-R for making this possible. One year ago the website wasn't even active. I had two products that sold over paypal invoices and had dreams of more media baskets and an easier store to shop from. inTank now produces 18 products with 29 active on the site.

Consider this the last ouTank for a while as we continue to grow and expand our product line. If you have any questions type away.

• 2 weeks later...

lol

thanks. I sleep here, not much of a house yet but the basement was the main focus. Spent a week off of work, epoxied the floor, electrical, lighting etc. Got a nice new leather couch that is pretty comfy with motorized recline.

Now bring on the womenz

lol

Still have to move the RO/DI so no bishes yet.

Congrats Steve. It is amazing what can be accomplished with a good idea. I know we are thankful to you for having the initiative to find solutions to our problems!! Thanks! Jerod

As long as she makes me a damn samich

Congrats Steve. It is amazing what can be accomplished with a good idea. I know we are thankful to you for having the initiative to find solutions to our problems!! Thanks! Jerod

Thanks I will be happy when the move is finally over and I can begin full time work on inTank again.

Archived