ReefCleaners.org

[CoRPSCustoms] Building AIO Kits for AGA Aquariums!

CoRPS

Ok so I'm writing a review for brett & his service.

Nothing but a gold star. The fit & finish is superb. While I would like to point out a minor flaw, reality is. I can't. Everything that I asked for, I got.

One of the skimming teeth did break during shipping, but I can't blame him because that is the nature of shipping. It was very well packed.

So rating on a scale of 1-10? 9.5

Would I recomend to others?

Yep

Will I be a return customer?

Yep

Does he have fair pricing?

While any diy'er can do it for less, it's still cheaper than other aio's like the bio cube.

Any questions feel free to personally pm me.

Thanks Mark!

Alright guys, in the spirit of Black Friday I'm going to run a deal. I'm going to discount all my work by 10% if you order on Black Friday.

Since I probably won't be able to get all quotes out by then. If you paypal me $0.25 it will lock you in on the 10% off deal. Paypal is LevineXB at Gmail dot com - The discount however will NOT apply to things like pumps or plumbing, just on the acrylic work itself!

You will have two weeks to complete your order with me for the 10% off if you want to get in on the deal!

THANKS!

Edit: Please be sure to add your NR username to the paypal information!

Edit2: I'll have this black friday sale today for Thurs, Fri and Sat. If at anytime during this window I get the $0.25 deposit on a job you will get the 10% discount!

Here's the pricing chart for some of the more popular standard tanks.

2.5g Peninsula style AIO with optional media basket. Estimated 5lbs for delivery.

A. False wall with optional media tray and baffles. $40

B. False wall with optional media tray and baffles and all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) $70

C. False wall with optional media tray and baffles, all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) and MJ400 (106GPH, 42.4 times turnover) $88

5.5g Peninsula style AIO with optional media basket. Estimated 8lbs for delivery.

A. False wall with optional media tray and baffles. $50

B. False wall with optional media tray and baffles and all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) $80

C. False wall with optional media tray and baffles, all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) and MJ600 (160GPH, 29 times turnover) $100

10g Peninsula style AIO with optional media basket. Estimated 10lbs for delivery.

A. False wall with optional media tray and baffles. $60

B. False wall with optional media tray and baffles and all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) $90

C. False wall with optional media tray and baffles, all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) and MJ1200 (295GPH, 29.5 times turnover) $117

20L Standard A or B style AIO with optional media basket. Estimated 12lbs for delivery.

A. False wall with optional media tray and baffles. $90 ($70 for penisula style AIO)

B. False wall with optional media tray and baffles and all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) $130 ($110 for peninsula style AIO)

C. False wall with optional media tray and baffles, all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) and 2xMJ1200 (590GPH, 29.5 times turnover) $180 ($160 for peninsula style AIO)

40B Standard A or B style AIO with optional media basket. Estimated 15lbs for delivery

A. False wall with optional media tray and baffles. $95 ($75 for peninsula style AIO)

B. False wall with optional media tray and baffles and all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) $140 ($120 for peninsula style AIO)

C. False wall with optional media tray and baffles, all necessary plumbing (Locline or Spraybar return) and Mag9.5 (950GPH, 23.75 times turnover) $245 ($225 for peninsula style AIO)

(Price will go down with Peninsula style AIO)

You can use this website (UPS) to calculate shipping based on my estimated weight. My zipcode is 33157. Some items such as the 20L and 40B may be subject to an 'oversized item' fee from UPS. Whatever it is will be placed on your bill, not a penny more.

Here's an image to show you the different styles of AIO.

tanktypes.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What thickness acrylic do you use for your fabrications?

Depends on what it's for. Most of the nanos you can use 1/4" for the interior walls/baffles with absolutely NO issue.

Guys! I'm so sorry for leaving you all hanging. Right now I'm split between 50hrs of work and being a full-time student and unfortunately, I'm not building much right now. Man I feel horrible for not getting back to you guys. Anyway, sorry again and hopefully I'll be back in biz soon!

• 1 month later...
VtheMaestro
I'm going to be custom building all in one tanks using all-glass aquariums. Sizes will range from 2.5g to 75g and will be built to your specifications.

Each tank will have the following options:

- Spray bar return w/Maxijet PH

- Locline return w/Maxijet PH

- Hang on fuge light (passively cooled or air cooled)

- Media rack(s)

- Frag rack(s) [Acrylic or eggcrate]

- Built in frag rack (best for prop tanks)

- Peninsula style

- Standard style

- Center style (Only available on breeder tanks, great for 4-sided viewing)

- Painted (black or blue; false wall)

It's also worth noting that I'm trying to design a skimmer and wavebox for these AIO systems and will post if I can get something concrete. If you're interested in buying a system and have any other ideas I'm sure I can fabricate whatever you need done. Also the planning stages have begun for custom AIO aquariums with different options.

I'm eventually going to create a website and do this as I'm going to school for a source of income. If you're interested shoot me a PM or e-mail me at LevineXB@GMail.com

i'm looking to purchase an acrylic box with a black acrylic back -

dimension 9.5" x 5" x 15". how much would you charge to make

that?

• 1 month later...

what would it cost for a type b AIO and a lagoon shallow tank, so lets say 24wide 48long and 12high/deep

and i live in canada, so prolly like $100 for shippin lol pm me

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived