Top Shelf Aquatics

NRF's 75- near disaster!

Needreefunds

Needreefunds

Shoulder is getting better all the time. No real pain at this point, just stiffness. It actually feels much better than the other shoulder :P

Thanks for asking. -_-

Certainly have enjoyed Elton through the years. B) <---- see, the glasses ??

..showing my age again huh? dangit. :mellow:

:P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty :D

Hello Kim! :flower:

Thank You! :lol:

This tank looks really nice, I hope I can get the 46 to look equally nice.

I'm sure you can- most of this stuff was in there first. :P

BTW, that is a bit of your flame macro attached to the MP40 :)

I had a feeling it was. I wanted to ask too. Lol it looks nice. I'm hoping it has done well for you.

After going nutz in the RSM for some time, it slowed greatly. I fragged it up and tried some in each tank.

That is the largest and it seems to be doing well. Happily I have begun ti see sprigs here and there so I am hopeful.

:D

It does seem to have a hit and miss grow pattern. It does of course like higher nutrient systems, but for flow and lighting it has no preference. Have you had any attach? I have not seen that and I gave away the original piece that was on the rock :slap: It has grown very well for me tho.

It does seem to have a hit and miss grow pattern. It does of course like higher nutrient systems, but for flow and lighting it has no preference. Have you had any attach? I have not seen that and I gave away the original piece that was on the rock :slap: It has grown very well for me tho.

Just yesterday I spotted some that looks to be attached. How it got there I haven't a clue.

I would love it if it is attached. Seems quite happy in the flow of the MP40.

Nice tank. B)

Thanks Adam!

So.... I was in a Petco the other day for puppystuffs...and...well.. ya see....what had happened was...

See the tanks looked sparkling and all... and well... so did this Kole tang...

and so, well, I sort of...

Been a week and still looking pretty healthy. fingerscrossed

• 2 weeks later...
Yippeee for Kole Tang Now where are the PICS?? Puppy Tooo|!!!! :D
:happy: Pictures of said Kole Tang... ANDNEWPUPPYWHILEYERATIT!!!

omgomgomg

this thread needs pichurs of tang imo. so imma help :D

Tang.gif

Finally...

013-13.jpg

019-8.jpg

029-5.jpg

027-6.jpg

and lil' Gianna= She is 3 months old today :P

035-4.jpg

037-5.jpg

040-3.jpg

048-4.jpg

045-2.jpg

-_-

002-23.jpg

:)

Love the tang Looks like mine LOL The puppy is so sweet looking. She is about the size of Sables head. Giggle So cute I want to smoosh her .

Love the tang Looks like mine LOL The puppy is so sweet looking. She is about the size of Sables head. Giggle So cute I want to smoosh her .
Koles are so beautiful!!!
Hey richie that puppy is too cute...she looks like a total ham. That tang doesn't look too bad either ;)

Thanks guys!

This Kole seems to have settled in nicely. Much more active and colorful than the last one. Perhaps the stress of shipping was just too much for that one :huh: I think so too Henry- brilliant color flashes from this fellow. :)

Gianna is a total Ham E! :D and she is tiny Kim lol . Housebreaking is going OK methinks although still having occasional "accidents". She already will fetch ( LOVES to fetch ), rings a bell to go outside (unfortunately NOT necessarily to relieve herself :lol: ) , Sit and Stay are already in progress.

Hey at 10 months Sable is still having accidents . As for outside she never wants to come in . Even with a bone in hand wants nothing to do with inside. Fetch is a great game it's excellent for us lazy people we don't even have to get up they just keep bringing the ball back over and over and over again.

The Kole is beautiful I love mine My favorite fish so far Good luck with everything

Archived