SaltCritters.com

What the heck is an Alife 7...

Chromis

...and where do I get one?

I have looked everywhere online and can only find things online in the board. I even looked for a Nu Dimension Inc website.

Any help here? It there anywhere I can get one of these online? Or even just check out the specs?

you can probably get them at your LFS. these tanks are made in either Japan or China. dont remember. people say that most fish store run by an asian owner will have it. there seems to be a problem with the lighting in this system tho. check into that.

Yeah, read the post about the lighting and I'll just be careful.

Are these tanks glass of acrylic?

Asians? There are no asians here...

acrylic. ask your LFS if they can order it for you. theres a million of those tanks in Ca. hmm dont think you can order it online. but dont quote me on it.

ladyamanda

hmmm...my alife is made of glass. Chromis, since you're in AZ, do you know anyone who visits So Cal? Several stores here carry them, so maybe a friend could pick one up for you? I've not found anyone who sells these online, but a few show up on ebay now and again.

if the alife is the new rounded corner tanks with the swing arm light then you can goto www.deepseagallery.com they might not have them listed in their website yet but lisa,dave and renae(the owners) are great people and will give you a good price if interested. their in vancouver washington so call PST. i buy from them alot of the time as their prices are the best i can find for LFS in my area. they also have some awesome sps colonies take a look

http://www.thereeftank.com/forum/showthrea...?threadid=10120

NaNO ReeFiN

The Alife tanks are not acrylic, they're glass. And the only place I've seen these tanks are in SoCal, even online, (eBay) I think they were selling them from SoCal... You're in AZ right..? Come down here for Summer vacation or something and pick one up.. :)

i think opnly SoCAl have these..they are selling for $149.99 in my local LFS stores..if you wish..just pay the shipping and cost..i don't mind running down there grab you one and send it to you. besides, i go to my LFS 2 times a week..i can just pick one up for you. just find out how much the shipping cost..then the tank: $149.99 + 7.75% tax.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in S. FLA and have also been looking for an Alife 7gal aquarium for some time now. After searching the net with no results I began calling Southern Cal, LFS's. I found Fountain's Aquarium in La Mesa CA. They called me back within 5 min and found me one for $99.99 + about $20 for shipping. (This is the tank with the 27watt reef lights) It should be arriving this week.

Fountain's Aquarium

7575 University Ave.

La Mesa, CA 91941

619-465-5333

Archived