Coral Vue Hydros

BC14 hood parts

racerfreak

Paleoreef103

You are STILL trying to sell the Warner Marine H-1? I have one. It's an awesome skimmer. I can't believe no one has picked it up for the price.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are STILL trying to sell the Warner Marine H-1? I have one. It's an awesome skimmer. I can't believe no one has picked it up for the price.

me too :huh: oh well... someone will eventually but I'm not going any lower on price, this is rock bottom :angry:

Please PM me if you want to buy something, I can't guarantee I will get back if you post, you are welcome to do both. Now stuff for sale and dropped the price on the bulb.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump, nothing pending any more :rolleyes: ... I've been getting a lot of sketchy people who have just recently joined or who stop contacting me.

skimmer is still pending, both heaters are pending, canister filter is pending, blue par38 led bulb pending

media reactor - sold

I've been sent low-ball messages by people telling me they can get the product cheaper, if you can great, but I do my homework. I am always willing to work on a fair price and is most likely already at one, but I can't help it if shipping is expensive. Understand the money I get back feeds into buying new and better equipment so I don't have to spend my gas money to improve my tank or just have a bland tank. I appreciate everyone who has bought items from me as it helps me out a lot.

Ecco filter and 1x heater sold, skimmer has been pending for a while so feel free to pm me about it, first one to get me the money gets it. I also need this par38 bulb gone, has a months worth of use on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
racerfreak

bump... Please PM me if you are interested in something

AquaticLife Internal Mini Protein Skimmer 115 w/ air line mod -$40 + shipping

Ecoxotic PAR38 455nm LED lamp -$60 + shipping

• 2 weeks later...

Archived