stocking

1 pound of ls

2 pounds of lr

3 sexy shrimp

zoas

pulsing xenia

shrooms

and some other misc. corals

all i need is info on how should i light it ? there is the fixture at my lfs that has 5w bulbs in it but im not sure if it good enogh but sugestions please

i will post pics for the tank tommowro

I have one of these sitting in my closet. What are you going to use for filtration and flow? What about these fixtures:

Mini Light

Mini Sun

Azoo Neo-Light

What do you think would work best? I am leaning towards Azoo, but if the Mini Sun would work that would be even better since it is half the price.

there is a guy on here with the same tank he lit his with a diy led fixture. are you removing the trim or leaving it?

there is a guy on here with the same tank he lit his with a diy led fixture. are you removing the trim or leaving it?

I think im taking the trim off it looks realy cool without it

Im useing a powerhead from a in tank filter thing that has a adjustment knob so i can tone it down or up.

I wasnt planing on have filtration acctuly i might do a aquaclear 10 though and turn it into a mini fuge

but not still postitive on lighting need more help on that if i can get it soon i can buy everything toommorow.

right now i have worked prices out

betta cube: 25$

light system i found at my lfs: 20$

2 pounds of lr: 10-25$ (depends if i decide to use "elite rock"

1 pound of ls : 1$

1 can of spraypaint : 1$

powerhead: free

filter: free

Total roughly:62$

edit im going to use this filter http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/prod...fm?pcatid=16729

Archived