Coral Vue Hydros

Mr. Aqua Rimless Tanks?

happyclam

I was looking the 48 gallon rimless rectangular tank in particular, but has anyone had any experience with these tanks in general? From the limited reviews I've seen, they seem to be pretty well made and I was thinking about getting one.

• 5 months later...
I was looking the 48 gallon rimless rectangular tank in particular, but has anyone had any experience with these tanks in general? From the limited reviews I've seen, they seem to be pretty well made and I was thinking about getting one.

I just ordered the 7.5 gallon cube. I'll let you know when it gets here. It seems like a real bargain and 8.00 shipping.

I only know people who have the smaller (sub 10 gallon) tanks and they have had no problems. Mr.Aqua is a popular brand in Asia. I'll check w/ some friends out there.

Definitely nice tank for the money, but don't expect ADA quality though.

Crackerballer

I have the 12x12x12. I like it. Definitely not an ADA. If I had to rank them, it would be:

Mr. Aqua -> GLA -> ADA -> PicoAquariums.com

That being said, I have the Mr. Aqua and a GLA, and really like them both. If you want ultra sleek, buy the ADA.

I just bought an 11 gallon Mr. Aqua from Marine Depot. The glass is thicker than I expected, and the very low silicone visibility is nice :) The seams aren't perfect, but it's not really noticeable.

Archived