inTank Media Baskets

intank media basket for cadlight 25g

lsher

Hi all -

I have a cadlight 25g (few years old and i don't believe they make the 25g version any more. i believe the back sump/fuge area is roughly the same dimensions of the 22g, but not entirely sure.

i'm currently running the tunze 9002 in the 1st compartment (overflow section), fuge (lr, cheato) in the middle compartment, and my return/heater in the 3rd compartment.

works fairly well, but my water is not crystal clear. i was thinking of getting the media basket and moving my fuge to the 1st compartment so i can put a micro filter on the top shelf to clear up my water and moving the tunze 9002 to the 2nd compartment.

my questions are

1) will the media basket work well in this function?

2) will it fit for the 25g in the 1st compartment?

3) will the tunzework well in the 2nd compartment? --- seems like too much room and better suited for a fuge.

thanks in advance

Lloyd

Hello-

The CAD22 media basket is:

13.5" Tall

8" Wide

3" Deep

I can't answer your other questions since I have never seen the tank but knowing the other CAD AIOs I don't see why not.

Let me know if that will work for you.

-Steve

thanks for the feedback ... wont fit ...

my first compartment is 14.5 tall, 6.5 wide and 4 deep

will the other media baskets for other AIO work on this size?

The CAD22 Media Basket is the best shape for your tank.

It is very easy for me to make that basket less wide. Send me an email to sales@mediabaskets.com if you want to work something out. Make sure you measure the width and report it accuratly to me, I will cut the longer shelving brackets down and make a new rack for you that will fit. Same side pieces, same shelving heights just less wide.

The CAD22 Media Basket is the best shape for your tank.

It is very easy for me to make that basket less wide. Send me an email to sales@mediabaskets.com if you want to work something out. Make sure you measure the width and report it accuratly to me, I will cut the longer shelving brackets down and make a new rack for you that will fit. Same side pieces, same shelving heights just less wide.

Thank you! I'll take some measurements and send you a email offline.

Lloyd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived