Pod Your Reef

Royal Gramma Question

PufferLuVr

royal grammas are by nature peaceful fishes which can be kept in pairs or even more. They are not known to show aggression towards other fishes and can be kept with many types of fishes. The way I see it, you do not need to worry about fish compatibility. Just make sure that fishes that you have it live with do not see it as food or a target fish hahaha.

As long as there is sufficient room for it to swim and enough hiding spaces, it should do fine.

Is is not reccomended to keep a royal gramma basslet in a ten gallon as it would out grow the tank. But if you really like the fish, I suppose you can get a small specimen and acclimate it to your tank.

WHat other fishes are you keeping in your ten gallon? corals? anemones?

I see. It should be fine as long as you monitor closely the ammonia and nitritr levels, you don't want a system crash. Make sure that you have enough bacteria in your filter media to remove ammonia. Get a small specimenand try to acclimate it to your tank. It should be fine as long as you don't overload the sytem with more fish.

Hey another 15 year old? I'm 15 too haha. where ya from? Thought I was the youngest around here.

Archived