inTank Media Baskets

5 Gallon Tank

xxaquanutxx

Does anyone know where I can Buy 5 Gallon tanks from? I have been searching everywhere for them, and I cannot seem to find any. I got 1 on ebay, but that is not enough,.. I need quit a few. Any Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!B)

I went to petsmart, petce, etc. all the lfs's here and non of them have them, when I asked if they could be ordered they said no. I guess living in Miami, where aquariums are as natural as tv's here, there isnt such big demand on 5gallons.. Thanks all

I was planning on building one actually, but when you think about it, it is cheaper to buy them. Plus I also need the dimensions for the 5g. At the hardware store here They chare me 2.99 for 1 SQF of 1/8", and 3.99 for 1SQF of 1/4". I know how to make them, but I need many tanks, not just one.. thanks for the input though :)

I have a very large family, 12 siblings, and most of them are grown up with kids, so I was going to make them all 5g tanks with FOWLR for Christmass ! I am also cutom making the stands.. Not to difficult or expensive because they are so small! :)

Sounds like a cool gift idea. Hey, I think I might be a distant relative.

LOL.

Have you thought of ordering them from a wholesaler? Normally, that wouldn’t be practical, but if you need a dozen or more tanks, It might cost less than you’d think.

Prices are all based on Supply and Demand.. LPS make so much Do$h on Aquariums, some times I feel like telling them just howmuch money they are making, and then to shove it... but then I remember that is not their fault, its their greedy chain store owners who tryo and squeeze in extra bucks$$

Archived