Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CoralsandBar.com

nalbar

i got my order from http://www.coralsandbar.com/ today and i can highly recommend them. rob emailed several times after i placed my order and sent it when he said he would. i would rate his service as EXCELLENT.

i got his 5 for 75 dollar deal and was pleasantly surprised at the sizes of the frags. smallest was over a silver dollar size and the rest were quite a bit larger. all the zoos had over 50 polys and one has easily a 100. the ric had ELEVEN (smallish) polyps! but more than his sizes, what he has is a great selection. i got frags but he has a selection of large and VERY colorful zoos and rics.

i would certainly use him again.

nalbar

A 100 polyp zoo frag?!?! An 11 polyp ric frag?!?! Plus others for $75?!?!?

Load up on'em! Maybe you should ask Crak what frags from www.TheSea.org break down per polyp.

Anyway... Here's the standard request for pics... How about some pic's?

yep sea, i just counted the big one. AT LEAST 100. and that is just counting the ones i am sure will open. my other three zoo frags have around 50. and my ric has 11 SMALL polyps. i am so pleased with the ric i could burst.

pics once they adjust and i get courage to show you guys my tank. I'm scared! :*(

nalbar

here is a really crappy picture of the ric.

man i hate posting pics here cause you guys are so good at it! you just see 9 of them, two more are around the rock. the front one fell off in shipping and i had to quickly attach it to a rock. they are still adjusting.

FIgure a buck a polyp on average. $9-$15 a polyp on the rics. Looks like CoralSandBare will be getting a ton of hits soon. Price of frags are going up boyz!

are you serious Sea? a buck a polyp on average? holy crap, i made out like crazy!

whew. i am new to this whole frag business and had NO idea how large they are supposed to be.

nalbar

You'll need to do a search, but I believe Crakeuer stated somewhere his frags from Blane were over $5 or $6 per polyp and only had 5-6 polyps per frag. I do think they were a more sought after zoo morph though.

But to be 'Fair and Balanced' this thread discussses 10-15 polyps per frag.

Regardless, it sounds like you did very well with this vendor. Treat him well and you might want to tip him!

EDIT: And never refer to me as 'serious' again...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived