Pod Your Reef

anyone want to trade your buttons for live sand?

reefriot

i will have alot of livesand left over from a couple of larger tanks i'm tearing down. back in september i had a buddie in hawaii send me a bunch of macro algae and pods to seed my tanks with. well now that i'm tearing it down i'll be using some for my new 18gal and 7gal bow and i have someone buying the rest of my rock that wants a little for their new tank,. the rest of it i'll just throw in a bucket and let dry out unless i find some takers. i have posted an ad locally but i live out in BFE central oregon(not really but it is when it comes to reefs) anyway i would rather see some peoples tanks benifit from this stuff. my main 90 has SD and seafloor grade, most of this will probablly be used or goto the guy with the rock. the other tank has a mix of seafloor grade and floida crushed coral. if anyones interested i would love to give it up. all i'm looking for is like maybe a few colorful zooanthids(like 3-4polyps) if you can spare them,so i can get a good mix going in my 18gal. i'll give up as much sand as someone needs

aaron

Archived