Top Shelf Aquatics

Parting out the tank

lunchbox

For various reasons I'm getting rid of my reef tank.  I've enjoyed the tank and this board but between work and making wedding plans I don't have time to take care of it anymore.  For anyone looking to pick up some equiptment I'll be posting items from it in the classifieds forum for the next week or so.

Lunchbox <!>

I can fully understand not having the time for the tank, but it was a killer looking reef! :)

Hate to see you leave, but please stick around here. Many of us have taken inspiration from your work, and benefitted from your knowledge.

Good Luck with the Wedding Plans!

I accept the complements but you may be thinking of Lunchbucket(different guy...similar name)...he has a way better tank.

(Edited by lunchbox at 10:40 pm on July 2, 2002)

NanoReefer53
Quote: from Fishiebusiness on 9:38 pm on July 2, 2002[br]Once everythign settles down, you can always get back into reefing :).

haha...but with the new wife i could be a problem ;)

I had a look at your site a few times when I was setting up my reef tank...definately got some help there.

Sorry to see you go.

If I were living near you I'd have bought the lights off of you.

Quote: from NanoReefer53 on 12:43 am on July 3, 2002[br]
Quote: from Fishiebusiness on 9:38 pm on July 2, 2002[br]Once everythign settles down, you can always get back into reefing :).

haha...but with the new wife i could be a problem ;)

Haha, same problem here.

I used to have 100 gallon reef but when i got married this april, she hated fish and corals,  I had to get rid of it and start a six gallon nano.

Its in my basement and she doesn't know i have it. haha

Wedding!?!   You don't need no stinking wedding.

....sometimes you just have to ask yourself -"what's more important?"   :D

Sorry to hear that lunchbox-  about both the tank and the biggining of your life sentence.  I've been lucky enough to find a girl as sh*t-scared of marriage as I am.  She's happy living in sin.  Why ruin a good thing with a contract?  She pretends to ignore what I spend on aquariums and I pretend to ignore what she spends on clothes.  It's really a good arrangement.  

Well, congratulations and best of luck.  Maybe you can get back into reefing after you break her in :)

Lunchbucket

i knew there was only room for one Lunch something on this board :D

sorry to hear man.  i truely hope you do come back when everythig settles down!!!

also, thanks for the compliments on my tank box...you had a nice one starting up!

Lunchbucket

(Edited by Lunchbucket at 2:44 pm on July 3, 2002)

I've already done the marriage thing once.  This time I found a girl that is everything the last one wasn't and then some.  She's a keeper.  

She isn't opposed to the tank or the money I spend on it I just don't have enough hours in the day to keep the reef up and running.  I'm a code monkey(computer programmer) who does mainframe assembly language work for the largest insurance company in the US and they keep me busy enough for 2 people.

Thanks for all the support and words of wisdom.

(Edited by lunchbox at 3:51 pm on July 3, 2002)

Archived