Innovative Marine Aquariums

9002 +cup dims

supernip

Hi I have to design an aio and want to perhaps use your collection cup for the design, to save room. I was wondering if you could tell me the working dims of the set up including one of your two cups? length (including magnet) and width.

gracias

Hey Nip-

Going back to the Tunze huh? I still have the one you sold me earlier in the year. I use it for web pictures and product demos at trade shows.

Dimensions are on my website of the two cups I produce:

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/category.sc?categoryId=23

The magnet on the Tunze is about 1/2" thick. I believe you can get their dimensions online, I could check for you later tonight if you need super fine detail.

Hey Nip-

Going back to the Tunze huh? I still have the one you sold me earlier in the year. I use it for web pictures and product demos at trade shows.

Dimensions are on my website of the two cups I produce:

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/category.sc?categoryId=23

The magnet on the Tunze is about 1/2" thick. I believe you can get their dimensions online, I could check for you later tonight if you need super fine detail.

yeah Im moving back to an aio and the tunze was the best solution I haave. can ou also check the height for me? gracias

OMG! I just saw your 9002 cups and need one bad. Im going to measure my tank tonight to see if your small cup will fit in my chamber. Im guessing the small cup is the same dimension as the actual skimmer?

OMG! I just saw your 9002 cups and need one bad. Im going to measure my tank tonight to see if your small cup will fit in my chamber. Im guessing the small cup is the same dimension as the actual skimmer?

If you can fit the body of the skimmer in your tank then the small skinny cup is what you want. It extends over the body by .1" on each side. I couldn't go any skinner because of the tube.

• 3.5" tall with Lid
  • 2.3" Deep
  • 4.7" Wide (length)

If you can fit the body of the skimmer in your tank then the small skinny cup is what you want. It extends over the body by .1" on each side. I couldn't go any skinner because of the tube.

• 3.5" tall with Lid
  • 2.3" Deep
  • 4.7" Wide (length)

Any skimmer performance increase/decrease when using one of your cups?

Not to toot my own horn but most see an increase in skimmate because of my improved design. The director piece has more surface area and directs the foam outwards better than stock, so you collect more instead of it falling back into the tube to be recycled.

yeah Im moving back to an aio and the tunze was the best solution I haave. can ou also check the height for me? gracias

Skimmer is 9.5" tall without a cup

It is 5" wide with magnet attached

Add in the height of my cup

Not to toot my own horn but most see an increase in skimmate because of my improved design. The director piece has more surface area and directs the foam outwards better than stock, so you collect more instead of it falling back into the tube to be recycled.

rely? i noted the opposite... but maybe its just because the stock cup is more narrow.... so it looks like more?

that must be what it is

Archived