inTank Media Baskets

Low Alk

polok121

I have a Alk level of 6-7dKH, i was thinking of using Kent Marine Superbuffer-dKH to raise it. But i have no idea how much to add??? i have a 20L and the container really doesn't have measurement instructions... any idea? thanks

Well took my Mg test to day and it looks like im at 1.050mg....soo looks like im really starting to get low. I have been reading and it seems that a comfortable level would be 1.300-1.350mg. I bought some Mg supplements. ill have to see what happens and if this fixes my dkh level....

so I bought Seachem "advantage magnesium" going to give it a shot. Ran it through the reef chemistry calculator, looks like since im in the 1000mg level i wanted to raise it 200mg.....the test said im going to need about 57tsps :o...ill have to see what the improvement is like. I can only do a max of 5 tsps a day which only raises my Mg level of 25mg <_<. long process...

You know... i should have noticed that something was up when my Coraline started disappearing off my glass. anyway live and learn

Archived