Innovative Marine Aquariums

Canadian mail order sites?

darwin604

I'm currently looking on the net and all the US mail order sites have great prices (even when converted to our measly canadian dollar X) ) anyways, I'm looking to buy the Coralife 96W quad bulb hood and all the LFS have high prices on them. Anyone know of a good place to order stuff up in Canada here?

any advice would be great.

d.

*Thread moved from Classifieds into the Vender/Trader Feedback section. Hopefully you'll get some good responses there. Hope this helps*

Check this site. This company is in Toronto. They have 36" VHO quad retrofit for CDN$ 261. Canopy is around $440. BVut i dont suggest that. Canopy looks nasty. Reccomend you retrofit. If you are going to build your hood be carefull with the dimensions, make it sure before you ordered.

http://www.aquariumlight.com/

Kadir

Well actually from doing some searching around the forums I've decided that people like the CSL 2x40w fixture better . . any idea where I could get one of those around here? I'm not sure if king eds stocks em. I may have to get the powerquad but I've been hearing lots of good things about the CSL and some bad stuff about the powerquad. If all else fails I'll get the powerquad . . I just dont want to end up making another bad purchase decision (I've made way too many already!)

d.

Archived