Cultivated Reef

The two tanks are nanos!!!!! FS Gainesville, FL

Jay Fortay

Jay Fortay

The first tank is a 20 gallon extra high with full hood, striplight, powerhead, heater, thermometer, and air pump.

The second tank is my Eclipse galaxy 5 gallon nano. It has a custom retrofit CSL smartlite 32Watt supernova, and nice submersible hearter. If you want to pick it up in gainesville I will sell it with the refugium. I will ship it, but can't ship the refugium due to size and shape. Make an offer :)

you can see the 5 gallon here in the members nanos section, in the thread Jays Galaxy 5 :) I'd post a link but the forums were down.

Hi Jay,

I am located in Gainesville. I pm'ed you but I don't know how that stuff works so I'm just gonna reply also. I think I may be interested in your tanks. How much are you asking for the eclipse set-up? Are you selling the clown and anemone also? Let me know. email- GPCRalph @aol.com

Jay Fortay

nishant...no that's a little low for the lights....and i want to sell it all together or not at all

GPCRalph...i would sell the whole thing without livestock for 125 with the refugium and pump, or $100 without it. and with the live stock i would sell the pieces accordingly. all the stuff together retails for a lot more

I have: a bunch of LR, leather, star polyps, green zoo polyps, and brown button polyps, and a candy cane coral. I am setting up a new tank...so i'd like to keep most of the livestock but make an offer on some and i'll let you know. I'll be around if you wanna stop by and look at any of it. I can also give you a really good deal on my 46 bowfront and stand if you want it

the 20 x-high is $50 :)

Jay Fortay

I private messaged you, but I think it was down or something.

The 5 gallon: I'll sell it for $100, for the tank, and the light, and heater, and some other stuff to get you started if you need it.

I'll sell it for $125 for the setup with the refugium, light, and pump(rio 90).

The 20 gallon tank, hood, light, and heater, I'll sell for $50.

We can negotiate some of the livestock, if you'd like.

my name on AOL instant messanger: JayFortay07

Thats also my email if you want to get a hold of me that way:

JayFortay07@aol.com

Archived