Pod Your Reef

Cure Cancer with Chemi-Pure Elite*

inTank

Now in-stock Chemi-Pure Elite 11.74 oz and the cute 6.5oz size

Add to any order today. Ships worldwide so you now have a point of purchase for international customers that have a hard time finding in your location.

chemipure_elite.jpg

Cute 6.5 OZ size. Perfect for the 20 gallon and under sized nanos

Chemi_Pure_Elite%206.5%20oz.jpg

*Chemi-Pure does not actually cure cancer. inTank, LLC assumes no responsibility if used for human consumption. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other smarter than you organization. Use as directed; to make your tank fabulous.

6.5oz? I thought that the half-unit packs were like 5oz?

O.o

Boyd directly says on their price list that it is 6.5oz. I just put it on a scale and it is 6.4 oz with the bag. Yet on the package it says 5oz.. So I am :huh: too. Maybe they upped the amount and still had old stickers...

glad you were able to find a good vendor. chemi pure is my best friend.

Boyd Enterprises directly reached out to inTank which was amazing since I was shut down by every distributor for not being a "real" pet store.

Their loss

BLoCkCliMbeR
*Chemi-Pure does not actually cure cancer. inTank, LLC assumes no responsibility if used for human consumption. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other smarter than you organization. Use as directed; to make your tank fabulous.

:D

Does the phosphate removing "elite" portion of the chemi-pure mean it needs replaced every month?

Nope. Chemi-Pure elite lasts as long as the standard version. I personally recommend changing it every 3-4 months.

BumbleBeeJBG
Nope. Chemi-Pure elite lasts as long as the standard version. I personally recommend changing it every 3-4 months.

As an iron absorption formula... how does it manage that?

As an iron absorption formula... how does it manage that?

You are asking a guy that makes things out of acrylic. Change it more often if you feel your tank needs more cancer treatment :)

BumbleBeeJBG

Always wondered, but point taken!

• 3 months later...

Hey just a question about the packaging of Chemi pure... do they come in the little half bags in the grande package? Because with a 14 gallon tank the single unit bags for 40 gallons seem a little overkill and it might be more economical for to keep getting the half units bags for 20 gallons.

I am a bit confused. The grande size comes in a very large bag, it is huge. Chemi-pure (boyd enterprises) states that you should never split a bag in half or portions if that is what you were thinking. There is an intermediate size which is 10 or 11.75 oz.

If you are looking at something for the BC14 then then is the size you want

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Chemi-Pure-El...g-ELITEHALF.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived