inTank Media Baskets

Great order!

wombat

Just wanted to say what a great order we received from John at Reef Cleaners this week, we got around a gallon a piece of the seagrasses Syringodium and Halophila in excellent condition at a great price. They look fantastic!

Hey John, I did spend about 3 hours planting in our shallow sandy area, which is about the size of a living room. Pretty wiped at the end of it, but it should look great once it starts to take root and spread... B)

You guys have a great thing going on over there, I see ads on the net quite often now that I am familiar with your group. Next time I am in San Francisco I will have to check out Costa Rica. :) I like all the biotopes, must be an aquarist dream job to get to mess with so many tanks. At the end of the day though I would be surprised if you had your own, that has to be a ton of work.

How is the light bill on the 216000 gallon? :)

You guys have a great thing going on over there, I see ads on the net quite often now that I am familiar with your group. Next time I am in San Francisco I will have to check out Costa Rica. :) I like all the biotopes, must be an aquarist dream job to get to mess with so many tanks. At the end of the day though I would be surprised if you had your own, that has to be a ton of work.

How is the light bill on the 216000 gallon? :)

I did start up a 1 gallon tank at home again....of course it is nothing but seawater and a tiny chunk of live rock (no light) right now. :lol: Plenty (and I do mean PLENTY) of stuff to keep me occupied at work.

Anytime you want to head out to SF let me know in advance, be a pleasure to show you around the place and maybe get some diving in. You have a coldwater suit? ;)

I have no idea what the light bill is, but we get a lot of natural light and we have solar panels to help offset the usage. Still ~70 one thousand W MHs though, running ~6 hours per day apiece.

coldwater suit? maybe I will have to pass. I got scared when it hits 50 degree outside. :)

1 gallon seems about the right size to be enjoyable still after work. 20 oz. water change, yep that is about right. :)

Archived