SaltCritters.com

My new tank!

Falcon_Punch

Falcon_Punch

I got 2 mini carpet nems (looks like one is splitting),some 8 ricordias,some GSP that cam with some kind of SPS. I'm also getting a used Current USA T-5 4 bulb fixture with fans! Can't wait to see it over my tank! :happy:

Falcon_Punch

Today I got my Vertex IN-100,It's up and running and already producing good foam! I also got some more ricordeas,zoanthids,snails,and tyree leathers! :D

Falcon_Punch

PIKSHERS!

My rics:

DSCF5141.jpg

DSCF5143.jpg

Fail of a Top down:

DSCF5151.jpg

FTS:

DSCF5146.jpg

Leathers:

DSCF5145.jpg

Polyps:

DSCF5144.jpg

2/4 Longspines:

DSCF5142.jpg

Vertex IN-100 in sump and running!! :D

DSCF5150.jpg

About 24hrs of skimmage:

DSCF5149.jpg

Falcon_Punch
Like the rockwork! How are you enjoying The Vertex IN100? Im in need of a skimmer and not sure which I want to get yet haha

Thanks!

It's a nice skimmer! 24hrs after setup it pulled some greenish brown liquid with some gunk. Great construction quality! Comes with written instructions with no pics but it's like any other in sump skimmer.For the money,Can't beat it,but i got cheaper than most ppl would! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Falcon_Punch
Nice Rics and Neon Green Toadstool? That is awesome.

tanks is looking like hot garbage! Hair algea everywhere! Looks like patches of grass on my sand! :angry:

But I got a media reactor and some GFO,got it running thursday and already noticed a scratch in the hair algea,No pics...im a ashamed to show anyone -_-

rocko52286

This

tanks is looking like hot garbage! Hair algea everywhere! Looks like patches of grass on my sand! :angry:

But I got a media reactor and some GFO,got it running thursday and already noticed a scratch in the hair algea,No pics...im a ashamed to show anyone -_-

May have something to do with this

FTS;Ya,It's by a window...

028.jpg

Falcon_Punch
This

May have something to do with this

Maybe. Very little light shines through the window and the blinds are always shut.

Archived