Pod Your Reef

The Watts Not-a-Cube

Watts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, now I am getting somewhere... so apparently FedEx lost my package. But, they found it again and are giving me a new tracking number tomorrow. So I am guessing it'll be Monday at the latest.

I got my tank! The FedEx guy showed up this morning bright and early. Tonight I will take a pic and get started.

Holy crap. I say you get an extra 50 on livestock at the bare minimum.

4033723180_39f790e605.jpg

Quick and dirty - I got he rock in and the heater etc. is just there temporarily. Next on the list is to build the media rack, probably this weekend.

I got all my new frags in this week. I just need some advice on pricing one zoa frag. They are Blueberry Zoas but they aren't very colourful except a polyp or two - what price should I put down for these (12 polyps).

4040077405_44ece06038.jpg

Look like $1/polyp to me. Definitely not $5.

idk jz, those look pretty bland to me. watts pm a pic to maria she will tell u whats up. i would say .30 pp but thats what mods r for ;)

Added a new FTS to the first post. I got some coral in there, which is a big deal for me since this is pretty much the first time I've had any. So far so good, although I might move a couple of things around.

This week I am going on a hunt to find some more cool stuff. I'm not sure if it's harder to find really colourful stuff up here or what... I envy some of the online stores you guys have down there.

Also, I am still waiting for my light to show up. At the moment I have an embarrassing setup that I won't be taking a picture of ;)

.30 pp :)

Sounds about right. Hopefully they color up a bit in your tank. Glad you finally got your tank set up and started, its good to have you along.

Archived