Pod Your Reef

Where do you get the stuff for the Fuge?

Kluver

Let me make this a bit clear, I know you put LS, rubble of LR and macros, but where do you get the pods, worms and stuff from? Do these little critters just grow from the LR and LS?

I'm planning to use the Aquaclear 300 as my refugium and the amt of space that it has, I don't see adequate amount of critters coming from the LR & LS. Do I have to buy the pods and worms somewhere else? If so, where and are they expensive?

Can someone shed some light to my question? I tried doing a search but came out w/ nothing. Thanks :P

Hey guys....sorry for the useless post...found out what i was looking for...just couldn't do a search for it.

I guess I should rephrase my question, how do animals end up in the refugium? Do you need to buy a kit or should your LR and LS provide it?

LS and LR should help. It also helps to get some macro that is from an established fuge to get going: there may be more life in it.

Where are you located in NY?

ipsf.com

inlandaquatics.com

those two are the best in my opinion, as they carry everything you might want for the fuge so no need to go to more than one place.

Archived