Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Helfrich Chick's 110 Starphire

Helfrichs Chick

Helfrichs Chick

Ok updates.... hum... nothing really new. I have added a tailspot blenny and decided that the springers damsel needs to go. He was fine with larger fish but after adding the tailspot I decided to catch the springers. I caught him last night and he is off to his new home today. I think they would be best for a frag tank or a nano with clowns. No delicate fish. I have a bit of algae kicking up after adding the sand. Kinda weird HA looking stuff. Been working so much and a little neglect tank wise. Just re-plumbed my ro-di system today and added an additional inline TDS to help with my filters getting spent so fast. Thats another reason for the algae im sure.

Finally broke down the ADA last month and added to the 110 what I had left of corals. Not much just sofites.. a couple rics zoas and shrooms. Added some honkin big zebra turbos and they have been hard at work cleaning up. I am a pretty patient reefer, but I hope that it will be coral ready (sps) just after christmas. I have lots of good local frags to buy :D

Archived