inTank Media Baskets

Pico LED Light

sammy113

my tank display is 8'' x 8'' and i'm planning on using a 5'' x 3'' heat sink to get a good coverage over the tank. my original plan was 3 CW and 4 RB with both dimmable but now i'm thinking about decreasing the led number.

I think that should be ok. If you plan to decrease LED number I wouldn't decrease to less than 6 and that way you could save some $ on another buckpuck in case you want to run them all in series from one driver. But again, if you're going with individual drivers Stcik to 7 LEDs. One more won't hurt :P

I think that should be ok. If you plan to decrease LED number I wouldn't decrease to less than 6 and that way you could save some $ on another buckpuck in case you want to run them all in series from one driver. But again, if you're going with individual drivers Stcik to 7 LEDs. One more won't hurt :P

thanks, i'm going to go w/ 3 CW and 4 RB on a 5'' x 3'' heat sink. does your fixture run hot at all?

Nah, I don't even fell heat with the fan off. There a lot of surface for 3 LEDs that actually don't even need a fan. But just in case its running...

Archived