SaltCritters.com

Bosco's 12g Nanocube

bosco

Wow that turbo really did a number on the macro. I wish turbos would live in my tank. They all die in a day or 2 and nobody knows why (havent tried lately though). Your blenny is cute and it looks like you got some nice macro growing in there still.

Friend finally brought his D50 up here so I was able to get some better pics though I still suck at taking them... No tripod and such

6e24a4fd.jpg

44eeb83f.jpg

93a83a05.jpg

85b10dcc.jpg

5a243d6c.jpg

5f4b636e.jpg

946b68e9.jpg

a173a78e.jpg

366c0136.jpg

Don't tell me is leaking too... :scarry:

i thought it was, but after leaving it for the weekend, there's no more leak and my water level is fine... i wonder if someone was playing tricks with me at work. those evil bastards :angry:

i thought it was, but after leaving it for the weekend, there's no more leak and my water level is fine... i wonder if someone was playing tricks with me at work. those evil bastards :angry:

Damn that's a good one :lol:

Love those little feather dusters growing up the wall in that one shot. Are D12's reef safe, the geek in me likes that and wants to add one to my 2.5 gal.

Love those little feather dusters growing up the wall in that one shot. Are D12's reef safe, the geek in me likes that and wants to add one to my 2.5 gal.

no idea if it's reef safe :lol: so far nothing's mad that its in there :o

and yea the guy in the cubicle over admitted to pouring some water around the edge to mess with me :angry: the nerve of some people

So everything is still going great. I picked up a new zoa frag and some pulsing xenia from a local :) also got another frag of some zoas that aren't too happy with me so they're not opening :o (the frag fell and i had to put it back and dropped it a couple more times) No leaks to report thank god :lol:

38ea0c9e.jpg

32ec4ebf.jpg

a2c66856.jpg

86e72c37.jpg

Hurray zoas! Hurray no leaks! lol Just give them some time and they will open up. They are like a woman, if you drop them they just close up for a while :haha: . At least thats what happened the last time I dropped my wife :blink: .

• 1 month later...

haven't updated in a while. think i lost another shrimp since i can only find 3. these guys are so hard to spot sometimes >_> ran my tests today and ammonia/nitrites are 0 but nitrates are 20 so did a water change and removed the carbon i was running. also pulled the pump out and cleaned it up (it was pretty clogged up) and moved my koralia nano to the right side.

what appeared to be happening was the water was falling into the overflow and all the excess algae/food/etc was getting stuck in the koralia instead of going in the back chamber and getting trapped in the filter floss. think this will help flow overall in my tank and also prevent too much algae buildup on the nano

new pics :)

f1c7f6e0.jpg

6f5bc26d.jpg

09077844.jpg

8312df11.jpg

0fe8cd51.jpg

f389acb5.jpg

16f83869.jpg

409dcb61.jpg

20a70333.jpg

Archived