SaltCritters.com

Prism skimmer

rsayo1

Ill take if off ur hands if its free shipping to canada too :)

Think i just got ripped off by another person for a prizm and have paypal investigating but doubt i'd ever get cash back..  So looking for another one.

Quote: from kennerd on 11:04 am on Dec. 3, 2001[br]Why are you dumping it?   I am interested in using it on my 12 gal nano, which is next to my bed.  Is it quiet?
I am getting rid of it because my girlfriend got me a AquaC.  As far as noise, it seemed to lessen as it got more used and broken in.  Again, I only used it for two weeks my experience with it is shortlived.  The high setting is pretty noisy but it is all wet foam.  The low setting is not that bad noise wise and you get consistent dry foam after about 1 1/2 week use.  I do have to tell you that I received the prism with a broken adjustment screw.  It was too much of a hassle contacting Red Sea for a screw you can buy for about twenty cents at home depot.  please note that I unfortunately received the prism brand new with a broken adjustment screw.  It was too much hassle contacting Red Sea for a screw you can buy at home depot for about twenty cents. I used it without the screw and it was fine hanging on the tank. I'll include the screw so you know the size if you replace it.  other than that, it is in excellent condition.  All instructions and Box included.  let me know if you are interested.  yeah, shipping to Canada is free and will be shipped overnight via DHL.  Tracking number will also be provided to ensure it is legit.  let me know,
Quote: from Goffee on 4:21 pm on Dec. 3, 2001[br]Ill take if off ur hands if its free shipping to canada too :)

Think i just got ripped off by another person for a prizm and have paypal investigating but doubt i'd ever get cash back..  So looking for another one.

read my latest post...

Ill take it off ur hands. i believe u email me about it last time cause exact same description but i was in a deal with someone else. email is liu14@rogers.com send me a email and we'll swap info and etc. Or you could gimmie your email since it is private.

(Edited by Goffee at 12:46 am on Dec. 4, 2001)

Archived