SaltCritters.com

Damsels

alexandrebagatin

alexandrebagatin

Hello!!! Today I went to a fish store and I saw a wonderfull 3 stripe damsel. What do you know about it???

3stripe.jpg

Well, this is it. I've found another one...

melanurs.jpg

(I think this is another type... however... I think they really look like)

Thanx

can you say evil

damsel=mini shark

jusk kidding they are great fish they will eat anything they stay small they are very hardy and a great beginner fish

BUT the are very territorial and nip and pick to death almost any other fish that is not as aggressive as them. so if you put some in a nano you can not put in anything really thats not a crab or snail. and they are super difficult to remove if you don't want one anymore

bottom line they are good fish but they are not compatable with almost all other fish you could put in a nano

alexandrebagatin

Oh yeah... eu sou um brasileiro... but I don't have a new anno...

:(... but I will!!!!:D yeah... but first I gotta safe money for it .... you know.... it's a litlle expensive... however, I WANNA HAVE IT!!!

And I WILL!!!! But first I gotta learn about it ... but I like reading the oppinion of everbody. I loked at that fish today and I said: it's pretty, litlle, cheap BUT agressive... But I will think about it... OH YEAH!!!

Thanx

Damsel = Tough, pretty, evil little bastard.

They will not live with any other fish in a small tank, so he has to be your only one. Other than that, they are fine.

Archived