ReefCleaners.org

Clownfreak's {29g biocube}

clownfreak

The_Yellow_Pony

I plan to use it initially as an "I just had to have it but don't know where in my tank I want to put it"...

Then...as my stuff grows out, I will be using it for fragging my stuff for trade and what not :P

MaineBirder

Nice tank Clownfreak! I'm just starting my BC29 and long for the day that I get to the stage you are at.

I am originally from southcentral PA. Near Chambersburg.

Hey, i picked up some super glue gel, is this the correct brand...? Is it safe for the tank and fragging corals? It says it contains Cyanacrylate...?

post-42054-1245708827_thumb.jpg

I also noticed my peppermint shrimp picking at my acan, i took a picture, can you tell me if its gonna be okay, or is it past the point of no return? :angry:

post-42054-1245708905_thumb.jpg

Nice tank Clownfreak! I'm just starting my BC29 and long for the day that I get to the stage you are at.

Thanks, it's been a lot of work, but it's geting there! :)

I would get rid of your pepermint shrimp if they are killing our corals. They are good for aiptasia killing but for everything else they are a PITA.

Yeah I haven't had aiptasia since like who knows when, but i don't feel like moving the rocks around to get rid of em... they don't touch stuff as long as they are fed.... which they are, but they are a PITA definitely... they already killed my green acan :angry: which i paid 30 dollars for! And i know for sure 3 heads are okay on the red guy, but idk about the 2 bigger ones..HELP!

Anybody know about the glue...? I want to put a few red monti caps on some frag plugs after my water change today, and i still don't know if it's safe or not...

O and what's a good trap to get rid of the peppermint shrimp, he' gotta go.

Thanks... I'm excited for them to grow too!

and...... when that frag tanks set up... HOOK ME UP LOL ;)

i wish I can, :( remember i live in Panama, very far far away... haha...u would be a millionaire if u sell frags of corals bought over here, they are really cheap and found everywhere...u got no idea...nearest beach is like 30 min... so imagine that... haha

That glue will do fine
Awesome thanks!
Wow! Your sig got all.... gigantinormous! Ridonculous even!

... yeah, I know, I used powerpoint, and i wanted to shrink it, but i couldn't figure out how... I like it though :D hopefully i won't get trashed for making people scroll even further when reading :P

so imagine that... haha

I can see it now... corals as far as the eyes can see :o;)

Archived