Cultivated Reef

Tank size for sea turtle?

Deleted User 6

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Block: lol

Dive: sounds good. not sure where gay marriage fits in, but whatever floats your turtle.

you did say husbandry right you wanted me to marry the turtle. i'm a dude. i'm not gay but i'll do it to keep the turtle

Question: did you soak the turddler's lettuce in the Colt 45? I've heard they used to thrive when given nori soaked in Apple Malt Duck, but sadly, that hasn't been made since before you were born.

Deleted User 6

Apple malt duck? Is that like PBR? Because Colt 45 is worse than PBR, no lie.

And Crush is a teetotaler.

Deep: I see where we got confused. Carry on.

PBR? :unsure: Pabst Blue Ribbon? DHaut, please remember I am a purple wearing old woman who refers to inner city malt liquors that went out of production before you were born. :angry: However, I am quite familiar with Colt 45. :o

Deep: hus·band·ry (hzbn-dr)

n.

a. The act or practice of cultivating crops and breeding and raising livestock; agriculture.

b. The application of scientific principles to agriculture, especially to animal breeding.

2. Careful management or conservation of resources; economy.

[Middle English husbondri, from huseband, husband; see husband.]

alright! my kid passed out from blowing bubbles. be right back. i'm going to find that milk jug. this is great free baby sitting and a sea turtle. what can be better!?

Deleted User 6

PBR = Pabst. But it's popular among the hipsters in BKLN these days.

And purple is the color of royalty. Never forget that.

my kid passed out from blowing bubbles. free baby sitting

that's awesome.

PBR = Pabst. But it's popular among the hipsters in BKLN these days.

And purple is the color of royalty. Never forget that.

ROFLOL! Next thing I know you'll be telling me about a Boone's Farm block party. Or maybe a Shnapps street fair.

Tempting as that is, I'll have to pass. Break out that Metrocard and come uptown, the UWS has perfected the art of restaurants/bars that have good beer selection and food for the kiddies.

Just remember to feed Crush first.

No, but if you'd like some Genesee Cream Ale or Schlitz, I can show you a couple spots.

What if you tried Absinthe?

Deleted User 6

Absinthe tastes like black licorice. I'm not a fan.

And BKLN has six point ales - take that UWS with your $10 pints!

My kids like to paint the shell of our sea turtle. Looks like one of those fancy hermit crabs you see at the LFS. They are also great fun for birthday parties, the kids love to ride them around the backyard.

I almost forgot, word of advice to everyone...

When playing with your sea turtle in the swimming pool, never let it get near your nipple.

Deleted User 6
When playing with your sea turtle in the swimming pool, never let it get near your nipple.

Listen to this man. He knows what he's talking about.

Never had Absinthe, but if it tastes like Ouzo or Sambucca, I'm in. Touche on the $10 pints. Of course, the only time I'm in Bklyn is when I go to the beach. I'm pretty sure the guys walking along the shoreline in Coney Island are hawking Presidente, not Schlitz.

Ouch.

Deleted User 6

haha presidente.

take the F to bergen st. and walk around smith st. good deals on drinks. if you're a whiskey fan, char no. 4 has over 300 of them in house - amazing selection. kentucky gentleman is only $1 an oz. too.

and absinthe does taste like ouzo.

I almost forgot, word of advice to everyone...

Don't swim comando either

Well I just got back from doing a tv show. I'm going to be on bum fughts! My neighbor didn't have any milk jugs. I was determined to get my turtle his jug, so I kept walking until a ran into this homeless guy. He had a 10 gal tank with a small geko in it. I mean who in the h ell keeps a small gecko in a 10 gal tank. I had to make a split descision cuz my kid should be recovering from passing out. I decided that I can take him on. We scrapped but the fight ended quickly. I lost. That bum must have watched that drunken monkey movie Jackie Chan! He was really kung foo fightin'. Anyways the film crew came out after the fight, I explained my dilema and they gave me a newly used milk jug! Now my turtle is going to be happy for the next 5 years. I got home and bad news. My turtle was evicted and forclosed on. Apparently he didn't qualify for a home loan modification. Imagine that a sea turtle couldn't live in a modest cup and a gecko lived in a 10 gal mansion. Lif's so unfair!

update..... i just spotted my turtle with....the homeless dude. and the gecko. their roommates now.

oh well i gues i'm going to get that saltwater croc is also wanted

Archived