Innovative Marine Aquariums

photography books

Nylaspop

Just go out there and shoot.

Practice, Practice. Remember everyone has a different style.

that doesnt negate the need to learn how the basics to using a camera on manual, just because everyone has a different style doesnt mean that all people interested in becoming a photographer in some capacity dont share a lot of information in common or things that need to be learnt before one can take liberty and get creative with the photographs that they take.

anyone can get lucky and take some nice shots i mean hell if you fill up an 4 or 8 gig card you will get some fairly ok shots, but i think it should be about taking time to take correct shots with a creative edge

but to get there you have to first not the rules and ground work to make all the things work together.

like reefing you cant just put water and salt in a tank with some sand and rock with the expectation for it to work no matter how many times you try it.

you can do things incorrectly time and time again and get lucky once in a while but at the end of the day it is still incorrect.

I dont know about you but i want to be successful at what i do not just lucky, yeah learning sometimes takes mistakes (a lot of them even) but if you further your knowledge about what you are doing you can avoid having to make those mistakes and get better results but that is just me i guess.

----------

i dont claim to know everything but i am working to improve my knowledge and skill everyday to be better then i was the day before, but i guess not everyone wants to be able to take their camera out of auto

Archived