Cultivated Reef

Jacob's 5.5

Jacobnano

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Yup. Its nice. I also have one on my secret 10g lol

seriulsy jacob i want some frags off of you when i get my cuda running with leds :)

plus update this thing already

Well the tank has lost some of its pride because I stole a bunch of coral from it and put those into my 24g. I will frag them and put them back later on but at this point it is kind of empty. On the plus side I completely re-did the aquascape and I think i looks much better. Enjoy!

I think I re-did it a little even since these pics but no much. I will update some more later on if I feed like it B)

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

Well the tank has lost some of its pride because I stole a bunch of coral from it and put those into my 24g. I will frag them and put them back later on but at this point it is kind of empty. On the plus side I completely re-did the aquascape and I think i looks much better. Enjoy!

I think I re-did it a little even since these pics but no much. I will update some more later on if I feed like it B)

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

well jacob you killed something b-e-u-tiful

the scape is great though

I have added more room for some SPS. Theres going to be some branching ones on the top of the right side. Then on the flat part of the right side some plating montis.

• 4 weeks later...
I have added more room for some SPS. Theres going to be some branching ones on the top of the right side. Then on the flat part of the right side some plating montis.

get some puple montis there soooo cool

im picking up some for my pico one day lol

( this thread seams so forgoten lol )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Carlton'sTank

I like the new look of the tank, some serious room for coral now. Those PEs you got from me grow so sllllloooooowww huh. They are nice though, glad they made it to someone who can keep stuff alive as they are different from RPEs. You need to update this one too, geez!

EEEEE you bumped my crap tank :P

Well technically they have been fragged and put in my 24g, so I would say they have doubles in size. They are nice, and I think they are RPEs lol.

I prob should lol.

• 2 months later...
Jacobnano

Thank you! It really doesn't look like that any more, I am going to be upgrading it to 10g. Also, it barely has any coral in it, I stole most of the coral and put it in my 24g haha.

Archived