Innovative Marine Aquariums

Aquacon “just that an aqua – con”

greenman

Aquacon “just that an aqua – con” This company is out there to do nothing other the rip us off! They have no respect for there customers or the animals.

After ordering the following:

1 yellow Tang

1 medium blue hippo tang

14 Scarlet Reef Hermits •

24 Astrea Snails •

4 Emerald Crabs

3 Sea Cucumbers •

3 Horseshoe Crabs •

3 Colored Serpant Stars

2 Nassarius Snails -

1 Coral Banded Shrimp •

1 Flame Scallop

A new flame shrimp

2 green spotted nudibranch

1 purple linkia star fish

2 cleaner shrimp

1 purple base maroon riterai's

1 purple corky finger

3 blue/purple mushrooms

1 red chile coral

1 yellow devil's finger leather

“Medium” blue hippo was the size of a quarter and covered completely in ick fish lasted 2 days…..

1/2 of the snails are dead.

2 dead emerald crabs

Never came:

1 blue linkia star fish

3 blue/purple mushrooms

1 red chile coral

Only reimbursed for the "never came items"

After calling them they told me I needed to cut the tail of the fish off and send it to them and if we placed another order they would send us another fish. 1st off I wont send these ppl another penny…….

If you look on news groups and all the forums and google you will find 100s of ppl all getting ripped off by “aqua-con”…. Even the Better Business Burro has a lot of complaints about them.

I was told this is industry standard and I have no idea about reef aquaria ………!!!!!!

you didn't add all those at the same time did you? ???

^^^that's actually besides your point, they should stand by their product and replace/credit DOA's.

Once you have contacted the merchant and they have not provided you with the proper reimbursement you call your credit card company and dispute the transaction. its SOP for online retail...

also, why did you order if you knew all the info about them already...

oh, and as a side note

please read all of the fine print on the merchants web site...anything with an *

you may not be given credit on a DOA fish if it is not covered expressely in their Terms and Conditions. this is one of the risks you take buying live stock online.

I dont work for a fish store, but I do currently work part time for an online store and we have "issues" all the time. just let the merchant know you will be disputing the transaction...either their tune will change and they will work with you or they will tell you fine dispute it.

sorry to hear about that man, well tell him to try the dispute route and maybe you guys can get some sort of resolution with them.

I hate reading stories like this when people get taken advantage of...sorry man

Ahh they have no intent of making good.... Im just trying get the word out so these company diesnt keep taking ppl like they are.

I buy all my livestock local!!!!

yup, thats what I do. I just go to 3 local stores that I know real well. There is a store near my work I go in just about every day...I just grab a bag from behind the counter grab whatever I want from the tanks, fill the big with air and pay...

Archived